Vision of the Mining Engineering Study Program
To become a reliable study program with international standards while still paying attention to local values in developing science, mineral and energy mining technology, to improve the quality of life and civilization.
The vision is determined by the Decree of the FTKE Senate number 001/FTKE Senate/Usakti/III/2013
Mission of the Mining Engineering Study Program
- Increase the participation of the Mining Engineering Study Program in producing human resources in the field of mining technology who have intellectual abilities, international standards, and Trisakti University Trikrama character through educational and teaching activities.
- Increase research activities to develop science, technology in mining engineering based on local values in order to answer national problems and improve the quality of life and civilization.
- Increase the participation of the Mining Engineering Study Program in the field of mining engineering in supporting the needs of the community and industry through community service activities.
- Support FTKE’s commitment in upholding good faculty governance
Aim Mining Engineering Study Program
- Realizing the VMTS Mining Engineering Study Program through increased understanding by stakeholders with the spirit of building a synergy and making it a guideline for the implementation of the Tridarma of Higher Education.
- Support the implementation of good faculty governance in order to realize the mastery of science and technology in the mining sector with international standards.
- Produce graduates in mining engineering who are knowledgeable, virtuous, intelligent, healthy, independent, creative, innovative, have Trikrama Trisakti character, have social sensitivity, are able to work together, communicate and develop an entrepreneurial spirit (entrepreneurship) that is fair, wise, respects the diversity of the nation , and have global competitiveness.
- Improving the qualifications and competence of human resources in the field of mining engineering to international standards in order to increase the nation’s competitiveness.
- Realizing an academic culture that spurs self-development through the process of organizing the Tridarma of Higher Education that is productive, effective and efficient in participating in building civil society.
- Support the improvement of the management system, quality, and availability of infrastructure, funds, and information systems, for the implementation of the Tridarma of Higher Education in the field of mining engineering.
- Strengthen the culture of research, scientific publications, and contribute real works in the field of mining engineering that are beneficial to the community, nation and state to improve the quality of life and civilization.
Develop partnerships in mining engineering with other higher education institutions, professional associations, industry, government, and local and international communities.